FTFlyFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FTFlyFF

A New Forum Made For Everyone

2 posters

Toushirou GM application :)

Toushirou
    Toushirou

Toushirou GM application :) Empty Toushirou GM application :)

Post  Toushirou Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Name:Arnulfo O. Daque

Timezone:GMT+8

Sex:Male

Experience Being GM:Yeah i have an experience of being GM because im the and im a GM of v11 flyff private server..and im a GM of the flyfortrouble v14 and im ADMIN of FlyForJejemon v15 server..I know the all commands.

How did you found us: Someone invite me in your flyff thats why i want to apply to be gm of this flyff.

What will you do if you were accepted:I will help to improve your flyff thats only Sad

Position: I want to be GM Donate Manager or GM event.I don’t like to see people exploiting power or bullying others and I won’t hesitate to intervene when needed. As I’ve said in the past “with great power comes great responsibility” so if selected to be a GM for FTflyff I will abide by the restrictions of the job and not abuse my power to further myself or other players. Cheating still ain’ cool, kids. Democracy is a great community and I’d love to play a part in helping it develop and grow further~

I’m Loading, I’m more than slightly crazy but all round I like to think I’m okay. Please don't be afraid to approach me in game or on the forums~ I might act mad but I'm not that bad.

Thats all thanks for reading..
    Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by Toushirou on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    [Dev/Admin]Rakii
    [Dev/Admin]Rakii
    Cutest Admin :3

Toushirou GM application :) Empty Re: Toushirou GM application :)

Post  [Dev/Admin]Rakii Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Lol'ed.

Incorrect Format.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:44 am