FTFlyFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FTFlyFF

A New Forum Made For Everyone

GM Application NewBorn

NewBorn
    NewBorn

GM Application NewBorn Empty GM Application NewBorn

Post  NewBorn Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Name: ernest abracia

Sex: Male

Education: BS Computer Science

Active E-Mail Adress : shentoothz_21@yahoo.com

High Level Languages: Tagalog/English

Expirence On Other MMORPG Games (with year/month/week) :i played Ran online for 2years with O2jam and audition...when i tired playing Ran i play O2jam and Audition
    and one day my Tito(uncle) told me he found game name `flyff online ph`and i install it to my pc and laptop after few months i got bored playing flyff with low experience and i search some private server and i found Kaos Flyff before im searching Flyff i told my uncle i got bored playing low experience and i told him that i will study to make Flyff and im studying about database sql something like that but i don’t know how to edit items..
    but i have experience for being gm on my neighbor`s flyff and one day my neighbor`s pc has been crash and i told him ill quit and i search some pserver and i found kaos flyff and i enjoy playing and now i want to help other people thats why im applying for GM..

Position Of Other MMORPG Games (H-GM/GM/MOD/DEV/******) :In Ran Server i create my own server and im the owner till now is still open but i gave it to my couz.
    and in Rose private server i become GM for some few months and in Flyff pserver i become GM and FM and Chat mod..

How Long Did You Played Flyff : for almost 3 1/2 years i think..

In Game Nick ( Give Us One Nickname ) : ernest (sorry for my name ernest my lolo(grand pa)gave that name to me ehehhe)

Why We Need To Choose You :I have experience for being GM and im not applying for GM for my own FUN but for all fun and im active now because the school year is done
    and im friendly people and im not abusing powers.i can play as GM without powers...
    all i want is to help newbies and for those KSing looting and some offenses i want to give them some lessons not to kick them to gave some tips and somethings like that..
    and im active In forum i love reading forum i really love it and chatting of course.

I. Shen rhazna promising to become honest on this game and i will follow the rules and i will not abuse my powers...

good luck to me

thanks for reading. Very Happy

If some questions just email me at pu25za8@yahoo.com

Why I Want to be a GM
    -to help other player how to play this game
    -to support their playings
    -to make an events
    -to be friend to the other player
    -to be say don't do that again when some players violated the rules
    -to kick/ban/mute hackers
    -to mute spammers

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:11 am